Saturday, June 20, 2020

Never Stop Learning

Ten months ago, I was watching my three girls play in the living room while drinking my morning tea. A sudden thought crossed my mind: What do I want to be when they grow up? 

Before I became a Mom, I spent a decade in the semiconductor industry. I already had experience there, but what can I do to make myself more effective in any industry. The search began on what is trending now and I stumbled upon the Data Analytics & Visualization Program at UT. I have a Computer Science degree and after going through the curriculum I knew what I wanted to do. 

It wasn't easy for sure. But, as I always teach my kids, nothing is hard... stay focused and you can achieve anything.

Today, I got a job offer. Hard work pays off. So never stop learning.


No comments

Post a Comment